Klaus Layer - Society Collapse Lathe Pack (2 x Hand Made Picture Disc Vinyl & More!)
This product is unavailable
- Now shipping!
- Extremely limited bundle includes 2 exclusive hand-made lathe cut picture discs and bonus items (read below for bundle specs and more info on Lathe-Cuts).
- Only 21 sets are available. They will not be sold elsewhere or re-pressed.
- Society Collapse is available for pre-order on Deluxe Color Vinyl LP w/bonus 45 and poster, Black Vinyl LP w/bonus 45 and poster and Cassette.
Limited Edition Bundle includes:
- 1 x 5” Picture Disc Lathe Cut Vinyl featuring the instrumental “Esoterik” (not on Society Collapse)
- 1 x 7” Picture Disc Lathe Cut Vinyl featuring 2 tracks from Society Collapse: “Sleepy Hollow People” (Vocal Version ft KAAN) + “Supermarket” (Instrumental)
- 1 x 7” single in printed sleeve; Blu & Klaus Layer’s “The Boys” Vocal / Instrumental Versions (Clear w/ Black Splatter 7” Vinyl)
- 2 x Different Klaus Layer CDs; “The Adventures of Captain Crook” + “Restless Adventures / For The People Like Us”
Lathe cuts are not traditional mass produced records. They are handmade one at a time, in real time, in the USA. Lathe cuts are essentially record grooves cut manually into a piece of plexiglass. They do not sound as hi-fi as traditional records, so think of them as a unique, playable piece of art.
ABOUT SOCIETY COLLAPSE...
"In a society where unsettling truths about responsibility are given little thought, and short-sighted impulses have become commonplace, it’s easy to become disillusioned, but it gets a little harder when what we’re looking at are the bricks with which to build the future.
There is never a time without consequence; history provides a resource of successes, failures and reflection.
Eras of change ebb and flow and ours is once again uniquely positioned to cultivate an understanding of this interaction between the past and present to act upon what comes next.
This record is a musical manifesto for reclaiming that awareness, personal choice and inspiration for progression.” - Klaus Layer